- 28/02/2013, 12:15pm, 28 degrees
- 15/09/2012, 15:32pm, Minus 56 degrees, G/S 480kts
- 4/05/2012, 11:00am, 22 degrees
- 21/03/2013, 16:45pm, Minus 29 degrees, G/S 475kts
- 7/8/2012, View of the Pnematic Motion System
- 7/08/2012, 8:15am, View on Flight Deck
- 7/10/2021, 11:35pm, Taxying onto Stand
- 4/8/2012, 11:15am, 20 degrees, Landing
Jet Flight & Instructor Training provide both the Boeing 737 NG and Boeing 737 Classic Type Rating Conversion Course
We also provide Airbus A320 and Boeing 777 Type Ratings
with the additional option of a flexible range of
Line Flying & Training package's catering for low houred pilots wishing
to gain experience and accelerate their prospects
of finding employment with an Airline, and meeting their minimum criteria.
We also offer the following services:-
Airline interview and simulator preparation.
Jet Orientation Courses for those pilots who would like to experience Flying a Jet Aircraft without obtaining a Type Rating.
Licence Proficiency Checks (LPC) on Boeing 737, 747-400, 757, 767, 777 & Airbus A320
SFI/TRI revalidation and renewal on the Boeing 737
and Airbus A320
For Pilots wishing to become an Instructor or Examiner, we also conduct training on the following courses:-
TRI (Type Specific Instructor Course),
TRE Standards Course
Please take a look at our website or contact us for more details. We are a UK CAA EASA approved ATO No 0260